Intellectual Property Rights
Material contained on this Website, including all, software, documentation, user interfaces, graphics, content, fonts, text, analyses, charts, statistics and recommendations are protected by copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights of © Dawiso s.r.o. and its licensors.
These materials are provided to you in accordance with these Terms, but no transfer of ownership or other rights in such items shall occur as a result. Under these Terms, Dawiso s.r.o. and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved.
You are granted a limited authorization only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website on a regular basis.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any Website material in any media
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material
- Using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website, e.g. to block, disrupt or overload the Website (e.g. by scripting) or alter, block or bypass any process built into the Website
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website, e.g. attempting to remove or use any part of the Website (including databases contained therein) or information obtained therefrom for the purpose of inserting such data into any other database ("screen scraping") or otherwise performing automated processing of data contained in the Website for any other purpose
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing
- Violating the security measures of the Website or otherwise attacking it, in particular by inserting malware (computer viruses, trojan horses, ransomware, etc.) or other harmful content or code
- Using the Website in any manner other than the usual manner or which may be harmful to Dawiso s.r.o. or competitive with Dawiso s.r.o
- Attempting to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to obtain the source code of the Website
- Attempting to gain access to any part of the Website to which you have not been granted access, request or obtain login or other information of other users' user accounts, attempt to log into another user's account without authorization, or attempt to breach the security of other user accounts
- Infringing the rights of third parties through the Website, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, rights for protection of personality or rights relating to the processing of personal data, or
- Using the Website in any other manner that violates the Terms or other terms and conditions that apply to the use of the Website or in a manner that is contrary to law.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and Dawiso s.r.o. may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
This Website is provided “as is”, with all faults, and Dawiso s.r.o. makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website.
Dawiso s.r.o. and its officers, directors, partners, members, shareholders, employees, agents, affiliates, successors, and permitted assigns shall not be liable for any and all losses, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, claims, actions, judgments, settlements, interest, awards, penalties, fines, costs, or expenses of whatever kind, including attorneys' fees, indirect, consequential, or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Dawiso s.r.o. shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Czech Republic, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts located in the Czech Republic for the resolution of any disputes.
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Dawiso s.r.o. and you inrelation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
Variation of Terms
Dawiso s.r.o. is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.