For what purpose and for how long do we process data?
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual, such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address and other.The majority of the personal data that we process with respect to our customers, potential customers, suppliers and other contractors is held by us in connection with offering and providing our services, therefore they are needed for the performance of a contract between us and data subjects.
In the event that you have voluntarily given us a consent to send commercial communications, we process your personal data for the marketing and business development purposes of Dawiso, s.r.o., i.e., in particular for the purpose of offering the products and services of the Company, sending information about organised events, etc. For these purposes we process the following personal data: name, surname, e-mail address and phone number.You can unsubscribe from commercial communication at any time, either in the context of the commercial communication or by sending an e-mail with the unsubscribe request to email@example.com.
Internal & other purposes
If you write to us through a contact form, chat or a specific e-mail address, we process your personal data only for a necessary period of time for the purpose of handling your demand or your inquiries and comments, therefore they are needed for answering your questions or requests. If you contact us by phone, we may monitor your call-in order to evaluate the quality of the information that we offer and that our representatives provide for the assessment of services, and we can record these calls. This processing is based on the legal grounds of a legitimate interest, that is improving our services. Dawiso retains certain personal data for internal operations such as finance, business or legal.
We can process the personal data for the purpose of recruiting new employees for Dawiso, s.r.o., i.e. for example, for telephone interviews, sending an invitation to an interview, sending notification of the result of a selection procedure. For these purposes, we process name, surname, e-mail, telephone number, data from CV and other data applicant provides us with. We process those personal data based on the legal grounds of a performance of a contract (such as pre-contractual negotiations) and a legitimate interest, that is the expansion of our team.
Legal grounds for processing
Dawiso, s.r.o. processes personal data based on following legal basis:
- Consent – freely given consent to process your personal data for one or more given purposes, mainly for marketing purposes.
- Contractual obligations – personal data necessary to provide our services to to our customers or potential customers and to fulfil contractual obligations with our suppliers and other contractors.
- Legal obligations – processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation, for example tax obligations.
- Legitimate interest – processing is necessary for Dawiso with the exception where our interest is overridden by your interests or rights.
Transfer of personal data
We use all personal data collected from our data subjects solely for the internal needs of Dawiso, s.r.o., we protect it against misuse, and we do not disclose it to third parties without prior notice or consent.
However, we sometimes need to transfer personal data, so we are able to fulfil our obligations. Therefore, we can transfer those data to third party companies that provide support services for us and to state authorities. We may but are not obliged to provide your personal data to these entities to the minimum extent, for example, in the following cases:
- investigation of an unlawful use of our services or for the purposes of legal proceedings, data may be submitted to the law enforcing authorities,
- managing our information systems and applications.
Specifically, we are providing your personal data to those third party companies:
- HubSpot inc., provider of our CRM system. This third party company is seated in USA, however, we have concluded standard contractual clauses with HubSpot inc. and they are members of privacy shield, that means that this company is paying high attention to protecting personal data.
- Google, provider of cookies on our website.
- Hotjar, provider of cookies on our website.
We contractually require from all service providers (excluding public administration authorities) that they process your personal data in accordance with the terms of personal data protection and Data Protection Acts, and if they are processors of personal data, we entered into processing agreement with them.
Period for which we process your personal data
We process and store the personal data of our customers and third parties for the strictly necessary period to ensure all rights and obligations arising from the contract, and then for the period that we are required to keep data in accordance with the generally binding legal regulations.
We process any personal data obtained on the basis of your voluntary consent for the purpose of sending commercial communications until you withdraw your consent.
We keep the data processed for recruitment purposes for the duration of the selection procedure. If an applicant gives his or her consent, we keep personal information for three year in case the applicant’s profile matches another, newly opened position.
Dawiso, s.r.o. will provide you with information about any personal data of you that we process. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries regarding our processing of personal data.
Please note that under the General Data Protection Regulation you have the right to:
- ask us for information about which of your personal data we process,
- ask us for an explanation regarding the processing of personal data,
- request access to such data and to have them updated or rectified,
- ask us to erase such personal data,
- contact us or contact Úřad pro ochranu osobních údajů if you have any doubts about compliance with data processing obligations.
If you have given us consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending commercial communications, you may withdraw this consent at any time.
If you believe that we do not handle your data adequately and in accordance with legal regulations, you can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is Úřad pro ochranu osobních údajů.
Analytical web tools
If you use our website, we collect statistical data about your activity, which we further use to improve our services.
A service that provides an analysis of our website. It is provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). The information generated when using our website is transferred to Google servers, where itis stored. Google uses this information to analyse user behaviour on our website and then provides this analysis to us.